MHT CET Exam Overview

MHT-CET is a Common Entrance Test which is carried by Maharashtra State Government. The Directorate of Technical Education conducts these tests which are very essential for taking admission for engineering and pharmacy. Based on the common syllabus led out over the whole Maharashtra state, this test is compulsory for all the aspirant students. The syllabus of this exam consists of a 20% syllabus from class 11th and the remaining 80% is based on the syllabus of class 12th standard. The state government issues the form which has to be filled and submitted by the given date. The candidates who could not fill the form before given due to any reason are given second chance.

The fees for applying for this exam is around Rs.1,400/- which may change year to year. The fees once paid are not refunded or adjusted. The questions for this exam are based on the three main subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. This exam has got tremendous prominence which embarks the career of the student. The students have to put a lot of effort to crack this entrance test. Depending on the scores, ranks are allotted to the students which help to find the relevant college for the desired pharmacy or engineering course. A dedicated study for this exam can give better results.