The DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra will release the MHT CET application form. Programme of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is the syllabus pool for setting the entrance exam. The exam pattern consists of 20% weightage of standard 11th curriculum and 80% weightage of standard 12th curriculum respectively. This exam will be conducted in all the respective district headquarters in the State of Maharashtra. The exam will be held in the online mode. The application form for MHTCET has already been released in the month of January and consequently, the exam will be held in the 2nd week of the month of May.
MHTCET Application Form:
Candidates need to read and comprehend the brochure of MHTCET to get the complete information of various important parameters like eligibility criteria, payment etc.
- The concerned authorities will invite only the eligible candidates through the online mode.
- The candidates need to register, apply, confirm and pay in order to be eligible for the selection process.
- After the release of the application form i.e. second week of February, the last week to complete the form is fourth week of March.
- Details should be carefully provided and the scanned images (passport size and signature) should be of the described size. The details need to be completely correct as these will be utilized for the further selection processes.
- The application fee is non-refundable and will be only accepted by online mode.
Highlights of MHTCET
of the subjects (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) will consist of
50 questions and the total is 150 questions in the entrance exam.
This exam will be conducted in all the respective district headquarters in the State of Maharashtra.
Paper-I will be in English language and Paper-II will be in English/Hindi/Marathi language.